The new platform is an updated and improved version of its predecessor which has long been the industry standard for traders around the world. GLX is proud to present the next generation MetaTrader 5 platform, designed to offer everything you need to trade the markets.
MetaTrader 5’s advanced charting technology coupled with sophisticated order management tools help you to monitor and control your positions quickly and efficiently. It is a powerful platform packed with brand new features aimed at improving your trading experience.
We are driven by a passion for innovation, a commitment to excellence, and a focus on client success.
What Sets Us Apart
- Raw ECN Pricing Connectivity – Raw Pricing allows GLX to offer tight spreads and trading conditions on the MetaTrader 5 trading platform. Gain access to institutional grade prices on almost the same level of the world’s leading execution venues through our Raw ECN Pricing. Traders can enjoy trading with no dealing desk, price requotes or any sort of manipulation on our market leading platforms. Our extensive mix of pricing providers makes GLX the top choice for high volume traders, scalpers and automated traders who demand some of the best trading conditions including the low spreads and fast execution speeds.
- Fast Order Execution – All GLX MetaTrader 5 servers are located in the Equinix LD4 data centre in London for optimal execution speed. The LD4 data centre is known as one of the most secure and reliable data centres in the world. The MetaTrader 5 servers are cross connected to us and our pricing providers to ensure low latency and fast execution. The GLX MetaTrader 5 trade servers have latency less than 1 millisecond to major VPS providers either collocated in the LD4 data centre or through dedicated lines to nearby data centres.
- No Restrictions on Trading – There are no trading restrictions on the GLX MetaTrader 5 platform. We offer ideal trading conditions for scalping and high frequency trading, even allowing traders to place orders between the spread as there is no minimum order distance and a freeze level of 0. This means orders including stop loss orders can be placed at any level.Traders can also hedge positions as there is no first in first out (FIFO) rule with GLX. Traders do not pay margin on hedged trades and enjoy the benefits of margin netting.
- Level II Pricing – Market Depth – The MetaTrader 5 Depth of Market displays the full range of available prices directly from our prices providers. This feature provides full transparency of available liquidity for each currency at any given time. High liquidity, asynchronous spot prices and low latency guarantee the tightest possible spreads.
- Spreads from 0.1 Pips – GLX offers some of the tightest spreads out of all forex brokers around the world with our EURUSD spread averaging just 0.1 pips. This is currently one of the tightest average EURUSD spread globally. GLX is always able to keep spreads tight by sourcing prices from our diverse mix of different liquidity providers.